Tuesday, September 19, 2006

study personality

Here's a study personality type quiz i created.

please answer the following honestly, and keep track of what answers you put.

I study...
a) Study? Study what... maple/O2Jam/insert whatever game more important, seriously. seriously.
b) No need study la, sec 3 so simple.
c) 5 hours a day minimum. Dunno why leh, but like very hard to understand.
d) 5 hours a day, everyday. My future's at stake.

In class I...
a) Dig nose, sleep, maple/O2Jam/insert whatever game.
b) Read the Economist.
c) Shift my chair right under my teacher's skirt and write notes until pen bo ink and paper run out.
d) Shift my chair right under my teacher's skirt and write notes until pen bo ink and paper run out. But I have spare pens and lots of paper.

My Physics textbook is...
a) Which one? Pink colour or blue colour? So expensive, buy for what?!
b) At home. So heavy bring to school.
c) Crammed with notes.
d) Crammed with notes, and i trademark my notes.

My bag is...
a) Bring bag for what, so ma fan.
b) No bag, kinda inconvenient.
c) Damn heavy, bring to school super jialat man.
d) Heavy, very heavy.

At night I...
a) Game thru the night right to the morning. Alright!
b) Build homemade atomic bombs. From scratch. With matchsticks. (Only useful thing i learnt from Mr Tan this year)
c) Study until konk out.
d) Sleep. I plan. I still have to be awake during lessons.

When teacher asks a question in class, I...
a) If ask us what level, then i answer.
b) Ignore. Simplistic answers are not for me. Anyway I would be reading the Economist.
c) Raise hand enthu-ly, force teacher choose me, and give the wrong answer.
d) Raise hand enthu-ly, force teacher choose me, and give the correct answer. Plus ask a question the teacher doesn't know.

I study the most effectively during the...
a) i already told you, i DON'T study one! Mai disturb already la, I want level up by today one.
b) Times when I am inspired. Which are not very often.
c) Day, afternoon, night. Eh? Morning, afternooon, night sorry.
d) Morning. It is my peak period and I my dendrites are at their most potent during this time. My record was covering the entire textbook of Physics and Chemistry in one morning. Plus a little A Math. Just 14 chapters of A Math. Disappointing, really.

Please complete the following - "When the going gets tough, the..."
a) Shit! Sian... kena pwned again. Wa lao, i thought I mana-heal already...
b) tough gets going.
c) going gets tough. huh again? no no, the tough gets tougher.
d) the tough gets going. When the situation gets critical, those who aren't weak-willed work harder and never give up. The proverb is attributed to Joseph P. Kennedy (1888-1969), the father of (U.S.) President John F. Kennedy. It was recently popularized by Billy Ocean's song 'When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Going' (1986). The saying is found in varying forms. When the times are tough, the tough see opportunities."

Lina Inverse is...
a)Lina Inverse is a powerful sorceress who is famous for killing bandits (to take their loot) and slaying dragons (accidentally destroying the occasional city in the process). She is quite adept at shooting fireballs at her enemies, and has also mastered more powerful spells like the Dragon Slave and the Laguna Blade. Concerned primarily with acquiring gold and powerful weapons, Lina fights for the Sentinel in exchange for a huge promised reward should she help destroy the Frozen Throne.
b) some Dota character.
c) Not really sure... wait I go check my Chem textbook...
d) Not in syllabus, sorry.

My average for the last term was...
a) 32.6. My personal record.
b) 81.3
c) 60.1. Sian... must work harder. Aiming for 61.
d) 95.2. OK only la, actually quite suck.

My L1 R5 for last term was...
a) How count? But I have 5 mil mesos ok!
b) 6
c) 27. Very sad... cannot go jc leh. How? How?!
d) 6. Minus higher chinese and cca is 2. How to get 0? How?








ok. please collate your answers and see which study personality you are...

Mostly As...
you are aStupid Slacker
You are a hardcore gamer, and passing a subject is considered as rare as some item in your game. You have more maple characters than brain cells. You are also a prime contender for the school's long service award. See you next year, and next year.

Mostly Bs...
you are a Smart Slacker
You are smart, but never put in an effort. But you will pull through no doubt. You damn lucky you're smart...

Mostly Cs...
you are aStupid Mugger
You study a lot, but your results are never really elite. Well, at least you put in the effort... commendable.

Mostly Ds...
you are a Smart Mugger
You are smart, and you also study alot. You are elite la. Read: TaoTao league. You are also probably hated and envied. Watch out for assasins.






alright, that's it... hope you enjoyed it =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home