Friday, January 12, 2007

A Serious Post

alright. well. it's hard to post without pictures and videos, cos i know my posts would suck without them hahaha. it's true.

okay, i am here apparently, to blog about my shyness. i do have a problem with getting to know new people, and being the dominant speaker in a group, i'll be the first to admit that haha. hmmmm, i think it really takes me a long long long time to be feel comfortable in a new environment, to feel totally at ease and be myself.

let's see... i took like 2 years to get to know my church people better, and it's been a year in my class and i'm still not really settled. i don't know, i think i do better in a place where there are less dominant people? i seriously don't know what is wrong with me haha. i also dare not speak up many a time, especially around less familiar people.

yeah and i don't feel comfortable around girls at all. i mean i am ok if it's messaging or online chatting la, but in person or on phone, it's just a no-go for me. don't ask me why la! i know some guys find it like the most natural thing to do, but i just freeze really. perhaps it has something to do with the fact that i'm like in a guys' school? but even then, i didn't talk to girls in pri. school too.

i don't blog too long, so i think that's just about enough, and i hope you know more about the person behind these stupid crazy posts now.

hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home