Monday, May 28, 2007

it's the holidays finally. yay?

hey everyone. so today's the first day of the june holidays that really feels like a holiday and not like a weekend. you know what i mean. sigh it's the start to a super jialat holidays for me that is very crucial. taking my o's this year, and this is the only major holidays before the o's where i really have more time (not a lot of time) to study and catch up, and according to mr krishnan, "level up". it is true. besides wanting to catch up on my studies this hols, which is certainly my number one priority, i'd also like to level up in my fitness level as well. but that doesn't mean i forget God la, i still do my daily devotions and prayers. so this would be a good holidays where i would look back and not regret wiling away my hols. right?


not so. the last time in march i was resolved to study and catch up, but i ended up lazing away and well. slackiness creeps in and before i know it i'm back to school still as tired and clueless. there is an added motivation to spend the june holidays well as my prelim 2 starts straight after the hols. like really straight after, first day of school. so the school has planned well to make sure we do not laze this hols away. besides there is 2 weeks of school from 8 to 1 and maybe beyond during this hols. it occurs during the 2nd and 3rd week. add in my bangkok trip and shit there really isn't any time. as such, i have decided to be more responsible in spending my time by accounting to my sister each day. telling her what i have done for my studies when she comes back from work each day. yes she is working she is on internship with MOE i think. she drives to work. cool eh?? o well so yes it's less than a month to my prelim 2 and my prelim 1 results haven't been satisfactory to say the least. after factoring in my mathematics results which everyone took at a later time, my position has slipped ah!! but my results have certainly improved but my class ranking and level positions have slipped. good to see the cohort all working hard. i won't divulge my results lest some people say i'm showing off or others scoff at my lousy results haha. let's just say i did okay enough to enter an average junior college la. like cj . =((((((


so well. i've started my running. like finally and yesterday night was my first time in a long time that i finally laced up and ran! it's nice to run at night it's quieter and most importantly NOT HOT!!! i ran a decent distance, was quite happy. asics shoes are the CORN la, they don't cause blisters and my legs don't ache so much. in fact the usual pain i feel in my legs ie my knees are rather minimal. so it was really the first time i actually found running a breeze and i would gladly say that i enjoyed it. omigosh! to think i used to detest running. i think it's all down to the shoes. maybe i was enthu since they were new hahaahah.


wa today the first thing i wanted to do when i woke up was to run! but maybe my body hasn't quite recovered from last night's run ( i covered more than 6k my sis checked. !!!) and i kinda struggled more this morning. i set off at like 10.10, eating a banana before setting off. wa but it was darn hot i wanted to run to jalan kayu and dedap link that side but it was horrible. i think the weather is horrible these days. so i guess i would stick to my night runs. maybe tomorrow night i would run to... er. serangoon gardens? it's so fun man and my ultimate aim is to run to school haha crazy. but i thought it was crazy too when i wanted to run to sengkang cc/compasspoint but i ran there and back. oman asics are wonderful. but i must take heed not to run too much though my sis says it may result in injuries. she knows too she once got shin splint and was ruled out for 6 months. oman! okok so maybe i shouldnt be so enthu yet. oh ya if you're wondering what shoes i'm using it's the same model as my sis', the male version la. the gt2110. not so top of the range one la but i think almost all asics are great. haha i had my breakfast after my jog and i realised everything was fish! oman my sis really wants to feed me brain food! there were fish bites and 3 fish fingers between 2 slices of bread. i feel so fishy now and i'm downing strawberry milk to quell the fishiness haha. and hopefully to help me grow taller too woohoo. i'm currently 175/76 i hope. it's already my bare minimum height. bare bare minimum. my okay height is 180cm, perfect would be 183, cos that translates into 6ft exactly and i would be so nice when people ask you how tall you are.

"i'm six feet"

omigosh so hassle free and convenient people dont have to add the inches and stuff. from the moment i saw 6ft=183 i just knew i had to be 6ft tall. which incidentally is xabi alonso's height woohoo. okay i'm off to sort out my stuff now my table is in a mess and hopefully get started on my work schedule this hols and maybe start on some revision. tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home