Thursday, July 12, 2007

irritants like me should be shot and shot. again. and again. and then again and again.

before i start on my blog post proper, i would like all those who doubt torres just because of his goal scoring record to go to this page.






this is fernando torres, also know as El Nino back in Madrid. torres sounds pretty cool, El Nino sounds darn cool. the training kit he's wearing is cool, his hair is cool. fernando torres is cool, liverpool is cool. everything about liverpool is cool.


NANI is quite a stupid name, always has been, always will be. like what...... NANI??


ok sorry. i think i'd better control my anti-manure outbursts lest some crazy manure fanatics er... drown my house in manure.


i don't think it'd really help in my friendships with the club's fans too. so well, i'll just keep it within. peace. there are nice manure fans la. which is a waste really. nice people support nice clubs like say, liverpool, or liverpool. not that i'm saying i'm nice la....











cos i am quite a #$%^&*.

















but the good thing is that, i know it. but it is pretty much scant consolation la.















i think i'm a pretty irritating person. inside. people usually don't see the real me, which is why i have to tell you how i'm really like in case you get to know me better. it's to soften the blow of having made a lousy friend. yeah it's a pretty bad choice to you know, hang around with me and be one of my friends. the other human one that is.








so well. everyone who knows me knows how irritating i am actually. i'm not as quiet nor boring as you think i am initially. as i've mentioned before, i'm the kind that takes a darn long time to get comfortable with people. and by darn long time, i may mean never. eg i've been in my class for 1.5 years, and i never really get to know people in depth. i know like, 2-3 people. well, i guess that's enough.








so if you really wanna get to know me, which is something you probably won't do anyway cos i am so super irritating, i can't even stand myself sometimes. haha ok la maybe not that extreme. hmmm neh actually i'm selective in my irritating. like say you've sat next to me in class. then after like 3 months the quiet boy you've been sitting next to suddenly turns into a nightmare and you are so traumatised that you undergo cold turkey to go to school. and your parents will have to like leash you to the school grounds during school hours so that you cannot leave the school. or maybe you'd ask for a change of place. it'd be easy if i was sitting next to me, the way to make me go to school is to make the canteen food better. but then again, i can't really sit next to me. but sometimes from the back you'd really think it possible cos i take up two seats and you'd like see only one head and you'd be like freaked out? then you go closer and you realise i've eaten a pair of siamese twins?




um. ok leave that paragraph. okay. i was super irritating today. edwin can testify to that.

i was already darn irritating in pri school. it was stupid, to the extent of smart alecky irritation. which just isn't cool. for starters my msn account in pri school was craplopster@hotmail.com.
so i decided to change it in sec school, cos it may have affected my job prospects. it'd be pretty obvious who the people up there would choose if they had 2 options with the same qualification and one has the email address craplopster@hotmail.com and the other pick-me@hotmail.com right??


like duh, they would choose pick-me. well unless it's some seafood restaurant la.













walao e
h so lame!!


















and in primary school i would give away slips of paper bearing my stupid crappy signature, telling my classmates to redeem these slips for a million dollars in the future when i made it big. which is pretty much as likely as me doing the minute mile. but hey, nothing is impossible (quote:adidas) right? (i mean me doing the minute mile). but hey, i haven't really tried.



then there was this girl in my class who liked the song Year 3000 by Busted. so me, being purely irritating me, kept asking her how her great great great grand daughter was, since a line in the song goes like this:

"and your great great great grand daughter, is pretty fine"



such a bastard la.








my gosh.







things haven't improved, sadly. or fortunately. depending on whether you are one of my friends, or rihanna.






???










today was me being irritating again. but only today.

ok maybe the rest of the 350 odd days in a year. but it's not so bad, since i'm seriously suppressed by exam mode this year. sighhh.







wa my future looks bleak after prelim 2 results.







already applied for a job at j8 mac's. see, luckily i changed my email to a more respectable one.







*cheese tofu is super nice can.














today was a stupid day. it started off with edwin getting 1.











hahaha 1 in class become 1/15 for sbq. edwin you got pwned. not that i'm very into using dota language though. but it sounds pretty cool eh. mmmmmm crap. my blogging flow got disrupted by my dinner. not that inspired now haha. but well will continue. will get dreary....














so we had geog elective lesson on the second period, probably the craziest period in the world.








and i really got crazy and high, all because our teacher, psc, was wearing a blouse that looked remotely like a kimono.




one thing led to another -

a figment of my wild wild imagination:


psc first became a geisha.





then a super hero geisha.








then a super hero geisha in a tight leather suit.









then a super hero geisha in a tight leather suit with holes in the armpits for her special move, the 5-5-10 armpit forcefield.








then a super hero geisha in a tight leather suit with holes in the armpits for her special move, the 5-5-10 armpit forcefield, with Ghost Rider as her boyfriend.






my wild thoughts ended when psc transformed with a 5-5-10 transformer move to become super hero geisha dominatrix then Ghost Rider blazing into Special Room 3. super hero geisha matrix rode pillion and Ghost Rider handed her a super heavy duty gun that she fired at the school with her body twisted in a shero manner. then when the bullets ran out she used her Basic Weaponry, the Sashimi Blaster to drown the school in salmon carnage.






erm, the end.




edwin and luther were at the unfortunate end as i spouted away all these rubbish. then i asked henry to get his entire imedia club to work on a new project after chma. like filming psc while she teaches, then editing it and making it play in fast forward and adding some rap music.




wayyyyy cool man.







the craziness died down as the day went by, as the dreariness of the lessons bored me out. things turned crazy again in the after school math marathon session. as i started being really crappy again.


and engaged edwin in a *ding ding ding RAP BATTLE ROYALE v.19

okay, the name i made up.







i just started being really irritating and started rapping/insulting edwin. then thoughts of yomama the program on mtv flashed through our heads, so we decided to tell yomama jokes.


i started first.






"yo edwin, yomama so FAT, she tried to eat me for dinner."


which isn't at all funny, but wait till you hear edwin's.







edwin's joke was so horrible i started booing him so loudly he was so embarrassed he wet his diapers yo. it's so horrible i can't remember it at all haha.







so yeah, it didn't last long. to be precise, it lasted one turn. and i won, since edwin didn't boo my joke and i booed his. so yay to me.










and then i irritated the hell out of edwin by repeatedly saying "RESPECT" and thumping my chest with my fist ala Ali G. i did it like, 7-8 times in like 3 mins.

























thank goodness you don't sit beside me.












































thank goodness I don't sit beside me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home