Saturday, August 25, 2007

today marks the birth of a very important person.

person in case revolutionized the world, spread peace and joy.































ok, so it's me. hey, i did complete a mind-blowing 86 hours of community service.


yay i'm sixteen. ok, gotta go back soon to mugging so-ciiialll stardys. so u pretty much get an idea how i'm spending my birthday. =))


whoo, life is good. so there goes sixteen years of tormenting planet earth. and i'm not done yet. be afraid earthlings, be very afraid.


soon you'll have curfews on how much time you spend on your internet.


how you would live in phuture: 1 minute of free time to yourself each day, in which you are allowed to bathe, shit, sleep, surf my blog, watch the simpsons, educate your children, scrub the dirt off my toes, cook for me, bathe me, sing me to sleep. heck, don't even bother about brushing your teeth.


the rest of the time, you toil work for me.




out, out to the maize fields now. *cracks a whip digestive biscuit for all to share.








yay, strawberry cake in the fridge ready to be devoured.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home