Monday, September 17, 2007

i'm back, cos i have little else to do besides watching formula one.

hi there. 2minutes after my previous post, i'm back. well it's too bad i don't post my posts in such a way that they show the time i post my posts, so i can say that i'm blogging this at 11.55pm, and it wouldn't be much of a difference would it? ok, redundant stuff. but isn't everything else on my blog (redundant). if you insist on me making everything on my blog clear, and clear through and through.

formula one seems exciting. raceday seems to have the buzz and excitement of an english premier league match. and there are tactics too, employed by the various teams. eg how much fuel to pump into the car at pit stops? (well, the commentators seem to imply that it is a tactic). there's the excitement of a championship race, in both the racers' and constructors' standings. pretty cool stuff. not to mention the speed at which these super streamlined cars zip about the tracks and tackle bends with little margin for error. fascinating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home