Thursday, September 27, 2007

long queue cut queue

dear diary,

during recess today, i tried to cut queue as the queue was so long it stretched all the way across the canteen. so this is what i told edwin my friend,

"eh, queue so long, cut the queue more shuang"

so it was as if it was written in the stars that i would get my food faster than most, as i spotted some of my other friends in the queue nearer to the front. so diary, i did what i didn't usually do very well- act. i pretended to strike a conversation with my friends in the queue but i guess my over-enthusiastic what's up must have been heard by half the queue. either that or the people behind suddenly had their view of the glorious food obstructed, along with the stalls either side, by me. and they noticed this, and perhaps/probably were not very happy with this. me, being nice kind me, was obviously very affected by this and my heart ached at the thought of these innocent beings losing this 30s of their lives and perhaps half their food selection.

so perhaps/probably some of them were rather perturbed by this prospect. and i guess the guy behind me with these funky orange spectacles was not very happy that this random fat guy appeared out of nowhere, so he left the queue (i wish) while this random fat guy ahead of him was *ahem deep in conversation with his friends, this person (hubert is his name i think. everyone now- hu??) perhaps beckoned over the (*drumroll and applause now) HEAD PREFECT, secondary 3 and 15 years of age no less, to address the frickin issue.

and so this dua pai person sauntered over, green "booking" notebook in hand to frighten the shit out of punks like me. so i

shuddered, muttered a sorry and scampered away, tail between legs.
gave him a left hook to the jaw and made off.

didn't notice his presence, even though he tried to make it as imposing as he could.

"yo, bui zai, can you don't cut queue or not?"


well, that's not exactly what he said. heck, that's kinda a mistake on my part, it's such an injustice to make him out as so man.


i think this is what he really said.

"eh can you don't cut queue?"


so that was that, and i scurried away embarrassed on the verge of tears. i'm easily intimidated and bullied you see.

so i went to stall 1 to get my $1.10 fan choy and added in a pack of 30cent corntos (red colour one, spicy) for gluttony's sake. it wasn't really nice.















vengeance is mine, stupid fat head prefect.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home