Friday, November 09, 2007

the end is near

greetings beings, it's fast approaching! the end of the end of the end of the ordinary levels. but somehow i dont feel in me THAT much excitement cos i feel that i haven't been giving my absolute all in all the papers. there's that slight tinge of regret when i think back on the papers i've done... hopefully all will turn out well, hopefully!

sigh, oh well, there's no point brooding over spilt marks is there? hmmm seriously i'm not sure if i can still make it to the college of my choice when JAE comes... but oh well. present fears are MORE than horrible imaginings! i'm still stuck on my macbeth quotes haha. first time i've really memorised them. gotta make sure i get full marks for my science MCQs! or at least 35/40 hehe. cos my chem paper 2 was quite screwed seriously. alright now, shall not talk about scary, mundane stuff anymore!

so after my lit paper on tue (the last written paper! as in really written. MCQ doesn't really count does it?), i sorta had a premature celebration. was supposed to have some dinner in school with the pure lit ppl, but i zao-ed cos i wanted to go to queensway with edwin and kevin. and it was getting late then, about 6plus.


ahhhhh this is boring i hate to recount stuff! haha i go sleep now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home