Friday, November 02, 2007

HEHE

so this is the second time i'm breaking my word ( ie not keeping to my original plan of not updating till my O's are over. ) so well, perhaps you can infer that i am not a very reliable source by cross referencing to other sources which then again, may not be as reliable themselves.

HMMMMMM, big headache if that really is the case. perhaps what you can do to check on the reliability is to check the provenance of the source. and since even I claim myself to be unreliable, perhaps this is a form of enhanced reliability? no hidden agendas, why would i want to make myself out as an unreliable human being?


well, if you haven't guessed it already (i'm sure some smart alecks have already gotten it, and celebrated their smartness in some smart alecky way. don't ask me how, i'm not one. i hope.) , i'm currently studying for my Ordinary Level Social Studies Examination. oh it just occured to me. i'm just wondering if there is a marked distinction between Normal and Ordinary? they sound pretty much the same to me. just a random thought.


i'm bored. now back to examining the issue between Sinhalese and Tamil Lankans.










me fury will be unleashed on 12 November 4.30pm. watch out earthlings.











till then, keep your eager anticipation.








xxxPeace outxxx



















*edit: pure history peeps are currently working on their paper now. let's wish them luck shall we?

now chant with me:

wish wish wish you luck
luck wished wished wished to you
wish wish wish you luck
luck wished wished wished to you
wish wish wish you luck
luck wished wished wished to you
wish wish wish you luck
luck wished wished wished to you
wish wish wish you luck
luck wished wished wished to you
wish wish wish you luck
luck wished wished wished to you
wish wish wish you luck
luck wished wished wished to you
wish wish wish you luck
luck wished wished wished to you
wish wish wish you luck
luck wished wished wished to you
wish wish wish you luck
luck wished wished wished to you
wish wish wish you luck
luck wished wished wished to you
wish wish wish you luck
luck wished wished wished to you
wish wish wish you luck
luck wished wished wished to you
wish wish wish you luck
luck wished wished wished to you





there. but then again, i've never believed in luck. so forget all that.


ALL THE BEST.






footnote: i expect twice the wishes when i sit for my lit paper next tue, people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home