Thursday, November 29, 2007

a true love's kiss only applies to heterosexual relationships i think

tuesday was the day before. i'm blogging this at 12.31am, on thursday, 29 november. tuesday, i was sick. things change pretty fast. i am still sick. but at least i don't have a fever now, just a stupid sore throat. my throat has NEVER been this sore since... i had a throat. oh well, it sucks man. anyway, tuesday was okay. i have pictures because weijie brought along his pro, $1000++ camera. 2 gigabytes of photos were shot. inadvertantly some were of me. weijie contacted me on msn not too long ago, claiming he was bored. i asked him to send pics of me with my friends. apparently there were none. like, wth. so all i have are solo shots, most taken without my knowledge/consent. and this, my reader/s, is why i have rejected fame all these years. it's almost equivalent to voyeurism, and that's a scary thought.

and so i have the loserish, sad, shameless job of commenting on my own photos and i don't really relish it. but hey, i have to make do, to keep the blog running and remind you of me.





this is me, looking fat in a cap and blur as a whirr ( i don't see the link, but hey it rhymes).




this is me, laughing at the cameraman.




after pool, we went bowling. at kovan. i hate bowling, because i suck at it. it's natural (this feeling of hating sth because of sucking in it), isn't it? what a waste of moneh.

and this is why i suck at bowling.


this is me, dancing off with the bowling lane.


this is me, watching my 12lbs (bowling) ball, relieved that it hasn't gone into the longkang... YET. (something in me screams watermelon!! but the sense in me tells me to resist)


this is me, reacting as the watermelon edges ever closer towards the longkang.


this is me, shrugging my shoulders, as i realise that a strike is out of the question.




so that concluded the day. had dinner at some hawker centre before taking bus 112 home. i'm still wondering if i should catch liverpool-porto at 3am. it's nearing 1 now. o well.



and yes, if you're wondering why i'm wearing a cap - bad hair day. actually my hair is sucky all the time, but well. i don't really like wearing a cap. it kinda makes me feel like i'm a gnome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home