Friday, November 23, 2007

today chicken, tomorrow and the rest of the week no chicken.

wooo. me tired. me lying on bed with comp on pillow on stomach with aircon and fan on. aircon on at 24 degrees celsiuis and fan on at level... 2. i actually got off from my relack position to check. me wearing a cap to flatten down grass on my head on top. now fan off. i hear aircon and the typing on the keyboard. when i breathe i hear it too. and yay this post is going nowhere and my bolster is by my side and i haven't really cleared up my room and stuff.

and yay but sad, because cec is over. ( ha i actually typed out "because o lvl is over" before changing). i'm tired, my feet are tired. i actually slept like a pig on the bus. but then it's dumb, because like duh, pigs sleep like pigs. and now my comp is making some whirring noise. i believe it has to do with some fan. sounds like it. its irritataing and disrupts my blogging flow. ok now its stopped. i can't believe i blew 3000 dollars (along with most of the cat high '07 batch) on this stupid comp. sianz. anw, back to cec. yes, i'm super tired now. dammit fan's whirring again. argh.

ok, where was i. i guess people like nickang, edwin, gene low and daniel are at something called red camp now. it clashed with cec, but obviously i went for cec. and i seriously don't regret it. i got to know people better. and i guess they saw a little glimpse of the other side of me, hehehe. so lamb. i'm looking forward to the next one! and maybe make like, 2 more friends.

it's both crazy and hilarious that my sis is seriously considering buying a dog. ok, so some lame person would probably say something like "doesn't she already have a dog? (ie ME)". ok lame jokes aside (i'm a pig anw), it's kinda odd to have a dog in the house. especially when the people at home are all not very dog people. like dog people. you know, dog people, cat people. then there are also people like me. i don't know what kinda person i am. i don't take to animals. i'm not particularly warm towards humans too. i guess i'm just me.

i haven't touched my hamster for a rather long time. it's not my hamster actually. my sis bought it. she touched it like, a few times. i don't know. most of the time i don't notice the presence of any hamster in the house, though the cage is right smack in the middle of the living room. heck, i'm more enthralled with a lizard crawling across the bathroom. and there are rumours that i kick my soccer ball at the cage. haha yes, i don't love my hamster (esp. during the o lvls when i was cramming like shit and thus stupid thing was sleeping eating and shitting), but i don't hate it either. it's not particularly noisy or smelly. i'm really indifferent to its presence or absence. i feel sorry for it in fact, since it has a stupid name. smithy, i think. if i were called smithy, i'd like... smith myself to death. so i'd to clarify that i ain't an animal abuser and am not wanted by the spca. i have NO relationship with my hamster. that's all. the novelty has worn off.

woah my feet are dying. it's been a day full of walks. in the morning i had traffic control stuff to do. haha, just stood around and made spanking motions. then slacked the morning away since there were no games to be played as there was some rehearsal. games in the afternoon, concert at night. it was tiring but it was a worthy cause. felt kinda happy seeing the kiddos having such a good time. it's true that most of the time someone's joy is coming from another's misery. but well, it was misery that we were happy to go through! it was all quite worth it. hols have been going past rather quickly... NO!!!! i still have plans sia.

it was funny today. i was given a kitten ( or maybe a dwarf cat. i don't really know much about animals. in fact i don't know much about anything. serious.) to carry. it went horribly wrong and i guess i almost broke it's backbone or sth since i sorta grabbed it around the midriff and it didn't look exactly comfortable, like me. i'm glad it escaped unscathed ( i think la). hopefully i see it around one of these days and manhandle cuddle it again.

i've finished my secondary school education. i am so freaking old. life is coming to get me! can't really run, he's got me by my tail, reeling me in. (ok so that was kinda lame since i dun actually have a tail. i wanted to put like, he's got me cornered, but found it rather common. so there. well, it's figurative so anything goes right??)

woo i love working my creative juices (when inspired). hmmm i hope to be more myself in person next time, then perhaps people would shun me more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home