Saturday, December 29, 2007

vlog

SO, it's been some time since i last updated, isn't it? and really, the latest update wasn't really an update, hehe. i'm sorry, i've been busy/lazy.

and and and, thank goodness i haven't been vlogging. i'm sorry people, i'm realising that this isn't doing both my sanity and my dignity any good. so, i guess i'm stopping. i still need friends, and i hardly fancy being bounded within the walls of a certain building in buangkok green (which is really walking distance from my house). you may have guessed it as the mental asylum, nicely labeled as some medical health park.

but my brief spell of vlogging wasn't all that bad after all. for i guess i have really revealed to everyone my zany side. like really. ahhhhhhh. and it's good, it's bad. on one hand, people may look at me and start rolling their eyes in disapproval/disgust, shun me for fear of association with me, laugh at me, and think i'm an attention whore. on the other hand, people may realise that i am not as quiet as i seem, and actually start to understand that i am in fact normal (LOL?!).

but it's been a great experience. it's really refreshing to do something like this at least once in your life, just for the fun of it. and please, please do not start to question/doubt/misunderstand the level of my sanity. i'd like to think i am rather sane. talk to me, face to face, msn, and you'd find that i am well, sane. besides, with all the stresses in life that are due to come, i doubt i would be going that high anymore. hehehe. so this about spells the end of my vlogging spree, and i have since removed all the vlogposts i have posted up on cornroll. hehe i'm sorry, i'm not gonna be some clown or laughing stock, and i know my limits. it would be rather sticky if people start to think i'm really really weird.


so please do not ask me to vlog anymore. this spells the end of my vlogging days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home