Saturday, January 26, 2008

life is good?

hey everyone. i'm kinda like dispensing with my "greetings beings" greeting for now because i'm starting to think that it may actually be stupid.


so hi again everyone, and welcome to the first emo post on cornroll.


it's been a week of days.


and on these days, things have happened.


i've found some things to be funny, some things to be boring and some things stupid on hindsight.


and i've found that i cannot find a word to substitute "thing" and i totally suck at composing long emo posts without it appearing like a primary school journal and erm, long.


maybe it's because it's 12.33am ? i've contemplated on things to blog about whilst in the shower, but once i reach this Create Post page, i find that blogging them out is a chore. i'd rather vlog


i'm figuring (to my dismay) that i've retreated back into my shell in the presence of a new environment and new people. and i don't understand why i suck so much at warming up to people and making interesting conversation. i realise that i have very few personal anecdotes to describe in an animate and hilarious way to interest people!

man, i'm totally not the emo sort (trust me, i know myself), but it sure sucks to be this down. i look at the circumstances that i'm facing and i know they are as bad as i make them out to be really. so all these emoness is self-imposed really. hahaha, i'm just being difficult.

o lvl results were okay la. shit, actually my life is going on pretty damn fine. i just need to take part in the Joint Admission Exercise, do my homework, sleep, eat. life's pretty simple for me i guess.




AND I NEED TO READ.






(ty anw joan, for adopting a stray pup today)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home