Monday, January 14, 2008

hot we so hot, BW so hot!

today, FIVE people told me that my hair was less uglier (ok, if you really want me to say it- nicer) than alvin nah's hair.


















































OKAY FINE, so i asked them. but they did say that my hair was less uglier without my prompting or gesturing or wielding a shotgun. and, i'm not saying alvin nah's hair is ugly. i hardly know the fellow, anyway.


the canteen is damn good, and the food is damn deep fried, oily and sinful. goodness. it's crazy how i've been deprived of decent canteen food for four years. okay, add hygenic food. i had a diagnostic test during GP tutorial today. i think my points were pretty messed up and i ended up writing less than 2 pages in an hour. i'm blaming the holidays.

during an "I Never" game today, i said that I had never tried committing suicide. too bad no one put down their finger (which would mean that they have tried to commit suicide). i'm pretty disappointed, cos one of my resolutions this year was to kill a person without landing in trouble (ie gentle cajoling).


I'M JUST KIDDING. i better make this clear before i get arrested or something. i had been normal in school when i was the only cat high guy in my OG. however, my mental condition has been deteoriating with the presence of henry and tze heng in my class. they are already starting to takboleh tahan me. heeheehee. oh well. i better start being normal again lest people in my class shun me. so there. looking forward to school.










































HAHAHAHAH (this is supposed to be maniacal laughter).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home