Thursday, January 10, 2008

my nail cutter was in a basket

ok, im back from acting as a dog for my sister under the "Dog Simulation Exercise". what i basically did was to curl up on the sofa like some fat dog and woof for like 5 minutes. she wasn't really disturbed, probably because i didn't include the licking a dog does. then i started mewing for no reason and started singing the Catdog theme song. i got bored with that and now i'm here.

orientation was good. i miss it. still not very orientated in rj, but i'm gradually adapting like a good canine does. my og has been wonderful!

[orientation pictures to be inserted here]

i'm getting to know people. not just pictures of people now, but real people who eat, shit and sleep. like me! mmm, i am overjoyed!

hahaha. my orientation group is BW04. i am in Bayley Waddle house. my class is 09A01A.


i think it'd be kinda meaningless relating all the orientation stuff, since everyone does it already. i don't read them anyway, so i'm not expecting anyone to. it'd be deadly boring (a new term i created since i attended lectures).


so yeah, i hope i stay in rj.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home