Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My heart... it fails.

You know, if I'm not going to be killed by the pressure of academic performance (or rather, living up to the pressure of academic standards) in RJC, I'll probably be murdered by our school canteen.

What's most likely though, is the two working together to liquidate (cool word!) me twice over.


Today I ordered Char Kway Teow from Stall 3 uncle - not the best choice I've made in my life, I'm afraid. Not the best choice I've made FOR my life.

So I type at my sister's computer now, resigned to the fact that my system is working overtime to unclog my arteries of fat and oil that was in the deadly plate of Char Kway Teow (Jia1 Dan4, no less).

I am serious.


But it's alright, I will take it out on the ants (and boy, am I delighted to come home today to the sight of more poisoned ant carcasses. Maybe I should feed them THE Char Kway Teow and see them die of heart seizures).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home