Monday, October 06, 2008

Does three make a spree?

Hi, I'm back. It's addictive, blogging on cornroll. I enjoy it, I must say that there is certainly a self-indulgent angle to blogging. 

I like cornroll, because it is like a friend I talk to. Ah, I've unravelled the mystery of "Dear Journal"! Just that I don't like very much to address cornroll in that way, because if I had my way (and I do), cornroll would be the manliest thing (if that's possible), and would cringe and throw me on my back if I do a "Dear cornroll" or dress him up in a pink template. 

Cornroll, you are my best friend! Yes you, and our dear friend Mr Create-a-Post-page. 


Shit, I am damnz weirdz siaz. Something wrong. Well, it's late, that's why. 

Cornroll: Yes, it's late, that's why. Or maybe not, for you are you when you are with me. 


!!!!


Hmmm, somehow I don't think blogging on cornroll is very healthy for me. I'm beginning to take it a little too seriously. But if I do get paid... what's a little insanity?  


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home