Friday, January 30, 2009

To harbour a thought... or a couple, or a few... thoughts of you.

Yes you, Fernando. Fernando Torres.


A relatively better day today, with more positive interactions with my fellow human beings.

Happy be-earlied birthday and belated birthday respectively, Hui2lan(31st Jan) and flavalava(7th Jan)! Experienced a whole spectrum of emotions today,

from when I was feeling really, really ill as ease in the canteen (as Koo+ and [[JiaWei]] can testify)

to opening a pack of Match Attax to reveal my first ever foil (limited edition Joe Cole too),

to thinking (and still thinking) if I was perhaps rude to someone,

to thinking about someone,

to being pleasantly surprised by a text from Ngiam,

to witnessing an epic 5 setter between two psycho Spaniards (still slugging it out),

to having to shift my focus on another aspect of Singapore education (and still re-focusing my lenses),

to ponning Econs tuition,

to cuddling my rabbit Sharpi.







And there's still the night to go (which will be spent seeking inspiration)!


This is life,

hopefully not at its fullest... yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home