Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Queer

It's funny, how varied the effect of words that come out from different people. A moment ago I was contemplating my identity crisis, now I flutter a little. And now to conclude my term paper...

On another (post-it) note, I fear the sun has done its damage (and what a sun too!) and I am effectively feeling the first few pre-conditions of a great illness due to take its toll. I might have to rule myself out for tomorrow's Physical Education lesson. With great regret and sadness I am struck. Woe, woe, woe. Ah, the searing pain of the mere entertainment of the possibility of missing out on Phys Ed!


=(


='(


=''(


='''(


=''(


='(


=(















Sad... =D















Sad... =De

Sad... =Der

Sad... =Dere

Sad... =Derek








^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home