Monday, February 09, 2009

To be affected

Unfortunately today had to be the most unpleasant day, and my heart sank rather heavy.

However, it was nice having the oteamers back in class, and GP was lively once again.

Then it went downhill from there, and it's been some time since I've felt anger. But today I felt it and no it wasn't quite pleasant experiencing this feeling that had almost been unfamiliar to me. But human nature reared its ugly head and it was just so, so unpleasant being in the midst of all of it. Inevitably horrid thoughts crossed my head but out came a meek smile and a hot flush. Had to cool off on the rooftop, at least I knew old JC would be there for me. But my self quivers and quakes still, as it has been certain periods - more so today. It is just a little disconcerting that it is in our nature to prize things that matter less I guess.


Day to forget.


I will not boast in anything - no gifts, no power, no
wisdom

But I will boast in Jesus Christ - his death, and
resurrection

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home