Wednesday, March 25, 2009

There's a louder shout to come,

a more tranquil peace and a greater joy...

Ah, anyway, here in this case, I have effectively been studying for the most part of the day, here in this case, effectively.

Ah, another 4 hours of brain work tomorrow and I'll be done... till the weekend comes and goes! Hmm the A Level life is just about starting to hit home, but till now it remains a gentle smack. On to P&P now. Got back 2 Lit assignments today and the grades weren't encouraging at all, but I've chucked them aside. My teacher might just be prejudiced against me, and my pride remains a limping shadow of Sexy Beast. Hmm that was just really random, the sexy beast part. Hope to do DY proud tomorrow, but unlikely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home