Sunday, April 19, 2009

LOL (and I really mean it!)

"The CH gentlemen is a gracious lad,
Responsible in all we say and do.
Respectful to everyone we meet,
We greet everyone with a smile and a bow.

We dress very smartly and we play far,
We will preserve and fight to the end.
We produce work of high quality,
Yes we are the CH gentlemen."


Was some Catholic High jingle a couple of years back.

Fortunately and understandably, it didn't quite catch on. I think the "smile and a bow" part is hi-hi-hilarious. Imagine if I really followed strictly the lyrics - I would be a... freak.

Ah, but Catholic High, there've been moments. There have been, but not many I'm particularly fond of though. Still, a bit of me remains in 9, Bishan Street 22.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home