Monday, April 13, 2009

What now?

Sigh, today the wind's been taken out of my sails a little. Work threatens to overwhelm this term (which really only really starts now) and it becomes ever harder to set my sights on things eternal. The prospects of and the content taught in Psychology seem to be a little dodgy too, some things I've found out upon further sleuthing about. And I met yet another taxi uncle today who shared more or less the same views on life as... the previous taxi uncle I chatted with.

Probability is really tough too. Now things start to swirl a bit and my mind is clouded. To trawl through SEA hist readings would be draining too. Such academic rigour, my brain chokes and sputters... and sputters and chokes. Whine sob whine sob... I irritate I know haha. Can be quite a moaner at times.

Oh and RJ won both water polo titles, that's a good thing. kjianying scored two goals which I missed (which probably didn't mean much since they probably weren't too spectacular =p). Good on ya and let's hope Arsenal progress to the semis of the Champs Lg and annhilate manure.

Don't know why I am so devoid of spark and life right now. So resigned, inertia-ed and tired and sian. I think the weekend was too good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home