Thursday, April 02, 2009

Recently I've been thinking

And talking a little more than usual, and about things that matter too. It does things for me, but that is not all. The end that matters really, but for now I've got to contend with responsibilities and my growing to-do list. This week has been far too unproductive. Have gotten back complete results for History and Economics. Am fairly contented with my History grades and a tad disappointed with my Economics grades, but not appalled no, because my econz suckz. Lit would prove to be quite a disaster, Math would be so-so and I don't know how GP would be. I sound like I can tell the future but I can't, I'm only guesstimating. Anyway, the encounter and interaction I've been waiting for happened a little today, and I am glad I gave up about an hour of my time to listen. Time well spent, now to earn it back!

And I talked to Jian Ying a bit yesterday on msn (he might read this). Went from talking about the absolutely ridiculous to the less ridiculous but still ridiculous subjects. I have since gotten a clearer idea on these darned affections I have. A clearer idea of what to do with them actually - throw them out the window (for now)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home