Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Hmmm

The nature of the content in this post will be very shocking indeed, brace yourself.














Sometimes when I stare out the window of the 40th floor I have the incontrollable urge to fling myself off the building, but I live on the second floor...



Sometimes when I see a noose I have the urge to have it round my neck, but how do you knot a noose?



Sometimes when I see a waterbody I want to see how long I can hold my breath in it, but I'm shy to strip down to my shorts...



Sometimes when I cross the road I wonder what it is like to be hit by a car, but most times I use the pedestrian crossing...



Sometimes I go to sleep hoping I won't wake up, but my alarm wakes me up with the Ponyo theme song...



Sometimes I read my History notes and wonder if a papercut can slit my throat, but its the content that's more likely to kill...



Sometimes I attend a Math lecture so boring I want to eat my Math Set 4 and choke to death on it, but I want to live to eat Lum and Chan's...



























Sometimes I fib a little on the 1st of April, and I wish I could have seen your expression/s!

*Hope you dint read this Koo, would have been a double whammy hohoho!


Sigh, the things I do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home