Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Things that matter

So today turned out to be a more emotionally charged day than usual, but thank God I was prepared. Encounters and interactions in the past few days have been very positive and edifying. Life is turning out to be very real indeed!

Seriously, CT results are the last things I'm bothered about these days. Well not just because it's just CT 1, but also because it's just so far down in the list of things that matter. That is not to say I'm totally blase about what my CT results are though, I still care because I did study haha. But things around me, things seen and things felt are just so... unimportant and temporal.

Well, but while I remain within the flesh I am subject very much to the effects things around me have on me. I am tempted, I am misled, I am clouded in vision, I am placing emphasis on less important things. It frustrates me and I am reminded once again of the frailties I have while I'm plodding across earthly ground. That's when I realize I am as powerless as a newborn. It is something I must realize. And I hope I will realize it till the end of my days - that I am insufficiently equipped to walk this narrow path alone.

I thank God, because it was really an altogether unexpected and opportune meeting. It seemed that the days before - the days of fellowship and walking closely with God - were preparing me spiritually and mentally for today. I'm glad I handled the inevitable situation the way I did even though I did choke up at moments. I thank God for the serenity and peace he gave me, the calmness of mind and the desire for the salvation of souls through the ride.

Right now though, things are far from resolved and the soul is not yet saved. I can only surrender all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home