Tuesday, March 31, 2009

If only I could stop!

This is bad, recently I've been thinking about 'if only' and 'what-would-have-been' scenarios. It's been quelled though... a little.

Anyway, if you're wondering, I've just been thinking about what life would have been like had I ignored the distance factor in the selection of my JCs. It's not that I'm unhappy at RI(JC) - no, I'm very blessed to have been placed in 1A (and for a purpose too) and met the people I have. I'm just wondering... what life as a Victorian... might have been like for me. There are other scenarios too which tend more towards the 'if only', and I think I might accummulate more of such thoughts as I experience more of life. In the meantime though, life is good... and I am thankful for each breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home