Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Slew

I'm sorry I'm posting a whole load of... posts in a day. It's like a... blogpost diarrhoea (what a word to spell!). It's strange, but not too long ago I felt like I wanted out of school for reasons more than academics. Wasn't a serious consideration obviously, but the sentiment was there. A year might have been just right. Two years... let's see how it goes. The dynamics of human interaction truly baffle me through and through. Which is why psychology might be appealing. Am I getting tired (not just physically)? Are people getting tired? A dosage too much of close, boxed-in day-to-day interaction? Wish beings were less sophisticated than they are. Maybe I think too much. I should get a pack of Match Attax tomorrow. Ah, the simpler things in life. I should do something without much thinking tomorrow - talk? lol lol I need to rekindle my enthusiasm for people. Have always harped upon reciprocation in relationships and now it strikes me.


Now to sleep, to sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home