Sunday, January 14, 2007

黄兹鼎的四面目。

omigosh, i'm addicted to blogging in chinese already! but my keyboard is super irritating i tell you, the "h" key is stupid. it looks alright, but when i press it, it doesn't appear. very very irritating.

so how do i counter it? look i can even type how! i'm so smart, i'm copying and pasting the letter "h". it is so stupid la.

okok. i am here today, to tell you more about me! woohoo, me again! me, me and me, it's all me! whaddya (cool word) expect, it's my blog. i can't just keep posting nonsensical and stupid stuff all the time (like i have been doing for the last few months) ! or maybe I can? hahaha.

alright back to the post. i've come to realise more about myself recently, and i've realised i can be classified into 4.... me's. i act differently in different circumstances and i'm not really sure which is the real me. no wait. i don't ACT differently. i AM different in different circumstances. i just behave that way, it's just me. there's no explaining. it's like my personality, it's my most natural reactions.


ok, basically, i think i have four types of well, me's.


there's the IRRITATING, CRAZY and STUPID me, the FUNNY me, the SHY and SUPER QUIET me, and the SERIOUS and NICE me.

let's give them numbers for easy referencing.

1) IRRITATING, CRAZY and STUPID me
2) FUNNY me
3)
SHY and SUPER QUIET me
4)
SERIOUS and NICE me

ok, i think i'm character 3 most of the time, unless in the presence of more familiar people and friends. so sad... it's worse with girls la.

i think i'm character 1 when i'm with closer frens la. but esp with edwin, i don't know why. hmm sry edwin!

i'm 2 usually up here, in my brain. i don't really express my sense of humour, like talk animatedly or do some funny actions. some people find me weird funny, which is... i don't know!

ok number 4... it appears in lapses la. but i do have this side to me, trust me haha. yes it is hard to believe i noe.

well, i can safely say tt rite, that i am actually rather untalkative, i dont really talk alot. although i seem like lively and funny in my blog, i think tt i am really quite a boring person most of the time haha. its true you know, i don't deny it. it's just me la. i just cant translate my thoughts into actions sometimes haha, it's really retarded. with my close frens its ok la, but i don't know, i am just not really myself when i'm with unfamiliar ppl. and the thing is, because i take so long to warm up to people and be comfortable with them, i am really awkward and unnatural with most people. or come across that way. hmmm so i think that many people regard me as anti-social or a really quiet loner, which i really am not la... i just take a super long time to get to know people haha.


ah wat a stupid post. ignore it ignore it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home