Monday, May 28, 2007

i'm so sad and the stagnation of my blog continues.

hi. i'm not sad la, actually. neither am i happy. i'm just like. whatever. blase kinda mood. i squander time away like nothing la. becoming quite bad i procrastinate like crazy. i'm sad that i no longer blog with the enthusiasm of months ago where inspiration would just come in and out of my head just like that. of course i'm struggling as well without pictures to upload and comment on. it's quite an integral part of my blog actually and you'd find that without photos my blog would really be quite empty. like it is now with yet another boooooooring post. i'm sorry okay and i hope that you would spend your time on other stuff like this or this.

you would find that my blog pales in comparison with other blogs. it is horrible, uninteresting and not in the least engaging.

i suggest you leave this blog for a few months and let me continue coming up with more blase posts before getting inspired. bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home