Tuesday, January 29, 2008

gc - gravy called

just 2mins ago, Gravy called me and asked me, "Why didn't you finish me during lunch today?"

I didn't recall eating anything gravy for lunch this afternoon, so i was adamant that this Gravy person calling must have gotten the wrong number.

and so i lied, "Gravy, you taste really good. I did try to finish you up, but i got distracted by a waving pillar."

then there was a slurping sound and all i heard at the end of the line was the "tut tut tut" sound that phones usually make when they are bored.



OH YEAH, by the way i'm a very reluctant owner of this thing called a graphic calculator?

it sucks, because now i have to start from scratch the saving of my pocket money for my $5million house and GameBoy Pocket. but oh, never mind, because i can download games onto my gc. so, there's only the $5million dollar house left.

yayness, i'm halfway through the GREAT LIST OF THINGS I WANT TO COMPLETE BY THE TIME I HIT MY 17TH BIRTHDAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home