Friday, October 10, 2008

Here it comes.

I have no school tomorrow, so I'm here at the computer, and it's 1.30am in the morning. I'm falling sick, there's a throat infection kinda lump forming in my throat. I reckon I'll be having a sore throat very soon. Not good. 

Haha, on a brighter note, I'm going for the hwach open house later on in the afternoon. It'd be cool to check out the choice second in pecking order on my PAE application form. I'm listening to "That's Not My Name" by the Ting Tings right now, which can be the most irritating song or a rather interesting one. It's 1.35am, I blog slow and am tired. 

I am feeling funny at the moment. I like it that I have feelings and thoughts. I like it that I can interact and understand. I like it that I'm breathing and kicking. It's cool, I'm a lifeform. Not just a lame amoeba, but a human being. It's a priviledge, a burden. A wonder, a responsibility. Funny, I think. 

Pretty cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home