Saturday, November 08, 2008

A.P.P - A picture post!

*edit - oh the pictures actually do enlarge when you click on them! 


It's been a long time since I've uploaded pictures onto cornroll. So here's photos taken on the last day of the school year, courtesy of Jiayun!

ah I hate blogger, the images uploaded appear so small!


one out of the series of failed jumpshots...


rjc to ri(jc)? To be honest I'm not really bothered...






Mr Tay, our beloved Math teacher, and us waving goodbye to him (not for goot I hope!) Never thought I'd use beloved and Math in a sentence, but there you go. I have failed chu, Mr Tay! 



Singing karaoke in class with the truly nutty Koo. 
This is Tiko, cheeky as ever.


*Flattens standing hair. Haha ok this is koo being totally weird. A real riot though. 

Dodgeball in class... with stress balls...
Ah, RJC, what a ride it's been so far. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home