Thursday, November 06, 2008

Like an asymptote.

You're like an asymptote I tend to, but our graphs will never intersect because our equations will never have an answer in common. 


Am I brilliant or what??? hehehe. Fancy something as heart-wrenching as this stemming from cold, cold Math. 


Hehe so while I beam and bask in my achievement, I'd want to move on to things that are more important and need to be tended to first. 


I watched two movies today, High School Musical 3 and Quantum of Solace. They were somewhat entertaining, esp. 007, but that was that. Burnt $14.50 and suffered from a bit of a backache from too much sitting down. 

I have to wake up early tomorrow, so I will go and sleep soon. 


And I thank God for touching my heart today, in a way He's never done before! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home