Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Childism

Greetings.

About 3 and a half hours ago I was thumbing through albums of Pokemon cards, opening up boxes of flag erasers and poring through some rubbish I wrote when I was in primary school. Yes, poring through! Because I was really rather fascinated with the amount of imagination I used to have. Stuff like some comic series called 'Patamon' I had come up with and notes I used to write to my group mates when I was group leader haha (I don't know why I never gave them out). The notes kinda went like this:

"Dear Jason, you've been a gr.....eat group friend. PS: Pls do your duty. Derek. "

Then there was the non-digitalized FM I used to 'play'. Basically I just wrote out my squad and made transfers and all. Surprisingly I did the accounts of the club too. Oh, the name of the club I used to manage was "Dreamz Unlimited", or DUFC. Prior to being knighted and landing the job at Cloudy Park (DUFC's homeground), I was Gerard Houllier's successor at LFC and I sold Carragher for 2mil quid to Blackburn in my first season. Fascinating stuff. Reckon I did all these rubbish when I was p4 or something. And then there was a time when I had the option of letting my players rest for three days in Mauritius but I turned it down because it was too expensive. Oh, and I actually had to pay my shirt sponsor Umbro for the kits - it was something like 20mil a season. In my time at DUFC I only lost to Chelsea because of an 88th minute Hasselbaink penalty.

My line-up was something like Seaman, Neville, Henchoz, Ferdinand, Hyypia, Beckham, Vieira, Rivaldo, Figo, v.Nistelrooy and Solksjaer. Doesn't make much tactical sense... but there you go. Oh kay, I've got to go do my econs essay now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home