Friday, April 24, 2009

Laidback

Unfortunately industry doesn't quite come easily to me. Or come easier, maybe, because I don't think anyone quite fancies hardwork. Had a good chat with Marvin today over lunch, and I know my being all slack and unproductive isn't quite ideal for a Christian. I'd kinda known it isn't the best testament for the Lord all this time, just needed someone to affirm and make explicit the spiritual failings of a languid lifestyle. So thanks Marvin. I will strive to make each day as fruitful as I possibly can from now.

Yet there remains a fine line drawn between the focus on things spiritual and things earthly. I'm not too sure if there should be a 50-50 split between the importance of these two (which translates also to the allocation of time to each). I'd tend to think that things spiritual remain of utmost importance, but in no way should earthly responsibilities be slighted. I think I'll leave it to my discernment, which I pray that God will grant me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home