Wednesday, May 30, 2007

oww

hi there. slacking away my hols again. this is very bad. very very bad. especially this hols where i cannot afford slackiness. was scary today incessant itchiness caused me to keep scratching and i found out i had hives omigosh. it was like 5.30 and i was all red. got so alarmed i woke my mum up and she got me to apply some balm and calamine lotion. and there was this thick medical book we have in our house that had a writeup on this hives thingy and was depressed to find out that it would take days to recover from. it's like, mosquito bites and it's damn freaky. imagine multiple mosquito bites all over and yeah. so sad cos i was supposed to play soccer this morning. so i went back to sleep.

and yes the treatment worked like a charm and i woke up at 7.20 not itching anymore. woohoo! so i went to the street soccer court at edwin's house to play with some 4-5 people. it was cool. i think my soccer really sucks i only can shoot whenever i get the ball and i am so disgusted with my lack of composure on the ball, my horrible dribbling skills and my disgusting control. add an unwillingness to run and zero athletic ability and you get a stinking player that you wouldn't want on your team. hahaha. yes i'm that lousy and man it was scary first time i had cramps in my toe usually i have it at my calves. and it's like damn funny la. cos i was playing one on one with edwin when suddenly i felt this uncontrollable action in my left shoe, my big toe was like bending forward. it wasn't that painful it was just freaky cos i thought i picked up some stupid injury or something. it was damn funny i lost total control of my big toe and it kept bending forward even after i tried to adjust it back hahaha. and 4-5 people were damn nice esp iggy who had to help me. hahah my foot was like black and it was kinda gross for him to place my entire sole on his shirt and pronate my foot. and stupid kevin was trying to lift my shirt to reveal my fats while i was in such agony. actually not really. it wasn't really painful but rather amusing. haha and i think my right ankle is screwed now it seems as if it has been sprained or something. =((

oh well had lunch at kfc with the group before gaigai-ing around thompson plaza with kev and edwin. cool people. as usual, all the suaning about fats arised naturally with edwin claiming he is oh so slim and looks nice in anything he wears.






edwin, you suck. haha just kidding. and kevin is ff. ahem fit and fast yeah??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home