Tuesday, November 25, 2008

YES! I am thinking!

It is 12.24am, I've got a long day ahead and I'm still up thinking. 

It is not the most important condition for me in a relationship, but I think reciprocity in a relationship is a big deal. Its a big deal to me at least, and most times I find it hard to accept an unresponsive opposite. That being mentioned, I've also come to accept that it is sowed within some characters, the amount of sensitivity. People may also reciprocate in relation to how important you are in their lives. 

I don't hate people, but sometimes it's hard to love people. 

I told Ngiam over MSN last night that I would only get a girlfriend if I were mature enough to handle such a commitment of such massivity. Then he told me that we would never be mature enough, and that maturing comes as a natural process while being in a relationship. Which I thought was quite true. So maybe I'd go get a girlfriend right now... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home