Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Laos.

Today my sister departed from the Budget Terminal for the country that is Laos. She will be backpacking there for 12 days with a friend and I won't be seeing her until the 19th because I will be leaving on the 9th with my mum too. I think I might miss her, and not just because I now have to settle my own meals, wash the clothes and take care of the rabbits. Yes I know I am utterly useless at home, as well as everywhere else. Haha.

And today I remembered to feed the rabbits at night upon my mum's reminder, but I almost lost Sharpi while he was hopping around the house and then Scrappy decided it'd be fun to take a dump (and out came like what, 30 pellets of excretion!) outside of her cage. Tsk, these rabbits. If they weren't so cute I'd be having rabbit stew one of these days.

Woo, and I'm off to sleep now. And it's queer you know, rabbits never seem to sleep. See, the finer things in life they don't appreciate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home