Thursday, April 30, 2009

You'd be an idiot to not be able to tell!

I'm not... not that much of an idiot! The nature of my interactions with people has changed since Jan last year and I'd be the first to acknowledge that. I wish for consistency. I think it will happen later in life. Not tomorrow! Not the week after... maybe after NS, after uni, after marriage? When I've sorted and figured out myself a little more. Then my relationships will be consistent. I look forward to that day, but life may get a wee bit boring. But there's gotta be more to life/we were meant to live for so much more/there's so much more worth living for/life doesn't stop there/that's not all to life.

For now I'm pondering the point of efficiency in life...

and for now inefficiency will rear its ugly (or pleasant-looking I'm not sure yet) head.


[edit]
well if we weren't efficient we would

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home