Monday, July 16, 2007

hmmm

sigh while waiting for the new washing machine to come, i shall blog about today. today i was super high again.


cos today was darn shiok, school ended at 12.50 since the chinese ppl had their listeining compre. =)))


hmmm. i can't remember what i did today. OH YA.


had geog elective after math today. and so fun la. we did a map reading MCQ. hahah. MCQ!!

i love MCQ, cos i'm lazy. and can always guess. it was pretty easy. i scored 10/12. most of the class got full marks. but daniel got 9. hahaha single digit.



then i was kinda crazy. disturbed edwin as i always do, and we started fighting. usually i say something that irritates him, then when he can't think of anything to counter it, he'll get violent. sigh..... brainless people.

so i carried up my chair and clashed it against edwin's chair in his hands right in front of my teacher, psc. it was quite violent i admit. she was kinda shocked. but usually i'm safe, cos she always picks on edwin instead of me. hahahaha. maybe she has a crush on him. mmmmmmm.


it got stupider during english. edwin didn't do his summary portion of the comprehension homework, and i threatened to sabo him if he didn't do what i say.

HAHAH.

so, i...


1) asked him whose fault was it. and he had to say "my fault my fault". no link actually. but aiya shuang what.

2) asked him to say sorry to me. for apparently nothing.
-derek: say sorry.
-edwin (very reluctantly): sorry sorry.
-derek: sorry who?
-edwin: sorry derek.
-derek: say sorry derek for being such a $%^&.
-edwin: eh enough hor, you're going to die after this lesson.

3) say that he has no brains, since he always acts so smart.


it felt so good, cos he looked so suppressed and sheepish throughout and kept his head low. and he would look so sad when i raised my hand to pretend tell teacher.



he-he-he. don't feel sorry for him, cos he's so cocky sometimes. and he also makes fun of me alot. so it was good to see him so subservient for once. hahahaha.



and after school, i irritated nicholas kang. call him no brain or something, then kick a ball at him. haha then he was chasing after me, throwing stones at me hahaha. it's so fun when people get violent. then when he caught me i was like "eh eh eh", and point behind him like there was a teacher. he got jacked haha and i called him no brain again, and he continued chasing me. hahaha so fun.







sigh, what's wrong with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home